INDEX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Gorasul

2 posters

Go down

Welcome Gorasul Empty Welcome Gorasul

Post by Odin Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:16 pm

Welcome Gorasul,

Have a cookie and make yourself at home.

To the other Admins,

Gorasul and I have been talking about the issues surrounding the post I made in the General Discussion section of the "Common" area.

There isn't the need to elaborate about our conversations at this time. Just know that I believe it is as important to Gorasul, for us to have a fun, fair place to play PW, as it is to us.

So say hi to Gorasul, make sure he doesn't get "all" the cookies and cleans up his own crumbs. He is not one of our Captains. (Gorasul, one of the "duties" of our Captains is to clean up our crumbs.)

Btw Gorasul, Laviathen is welcome here too, however, at this time, his/her forum access here, will be limited to that of the VIP Usergroup. I hope you understand.
Odin
Odin

Number of posts : 829
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : 0din (w/zero)
Guild : Dynasty
Registration date : 2008-07-22

https://pwusa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome Gorasul Empty Re: Welcome Gorasul

Post by Gorasul Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:48 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome.

I'm still a little bit surprised about this kind of development (getting special permissions on the board).
However, it is nice to meet you here and to see a little bit of a positive turn Smile

I hope you all enjoy your holidays - for those of you, who don't have holiday: Heads up, I bet someone appreciates your work Wink

Gorasul

Number of posts : 1
P W : (IGN)
Guild : (name)
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Back to top Go down

Welcome Gorasul Empty Re: Welcome Gorasul

Post by Odin Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:21 pm

I basically run a open door policy here in the boards, with the leaders of our guild and old PW friends with valuable input.

I welcome the opportunity for a MS GM to be able to root around our forums. I can't help but believe this will 1. encourage a level of credibility between us that won't exist otherwise and 2. give a "front office" guy an opportunity to see how guild matters are effected by the "front office" decisions.

I'm glad you came by. I hope you will stop by often.
Odin
Odin

Number of posts : 829
P W : 0din (w/zero)
Guild : Dynasty
Registration date : 2008-07-22

https://pwusa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down