Upset

Go down

Upset

Post by Mission on Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:47 pm

I quit...

After asking my guildies if they wanted to help me for FB19, there was no response.

I asked if they wanted to help once again

Disc responded and replied No, thats why no one answer, and you should have done FB19 already.

I told him I hadn't because people weren't on, he then "lol'd" and didn't respond.

He asked if anyone had DQ questies and several people responded.

I then once again asked if anyone could help me, hoping for a more positive response.

But once again there was no response and Disc again responded with a "stop spamming, no one wants to help"



I thought this guild was helpful, I'm not complaining about not helping, but the fact of people being rude.

So thanks for the shit.

Bye.

Mission

Number of posts : 12
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : (IGN)
Guild : (name)
Registration date : 2008-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Odin on Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:07 am

Mission wrote:I quit...

After asking my guildies if they wanted to help me for FB19, there was no response.

I asked if they wanted to help once again

Disc responded and replied No, thats why no one answer, and you should have done FB19 already.

I told him I hadn't because people weren't on, he then "lol'd" and didn't respond.

He asked if anyone had DQ questies and several people responded.

I then once again asked if anyone could help me, hoping for a more positive response.

But once again there was no response and Disc again responded with a "stop spamming, no one wants to help"



I thought this guild was helpful, I'm not complaining about not helping, but the fact of people being rude.

So thanks for the shit.

Bye.

Disc, whats up?

_________________
Later
avatar
Odin

Number of posts : 829
Location : Florida, USA
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : 0din (w/zero)
Guild : Dynasty
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://pwusa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Disc on Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:35 am

I didnt speak with him, never >.>
avatar
Disc

Number of posts : 8
Age : 30
Location : Im lost ;/
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : (IGN)
Guild : (name)
Registration date : 2008-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Mission on Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:13 am

Disc wrote:I didnt speak with him, never >.>

I have proof.

Is there anyway I can go back to see what people whispered to me?

Like a logfile?

Mission

Number of posts : 12
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : (IGN)
Guild : (name)
Registration date : 2008-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Odin on Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:28 am

I dont think so Mission. only MS has log files.

However, remember you can always take a screen shot. F9 is the key that brings up camera mode.

btw, did you see some of my chat with Disc in the chat box?

I am clearing it soon so......

_________________
Later
avatar
Odin

Number of posts : 829
Location : Florida, USA
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : 0din (w/zero)
Guild : Dynasty
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://pwusa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Mission on Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:42 am

yah I read it just now

Mission

Number of posts : 12
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : (IGN)
Guild : (name)
Registration date : 2008-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Disc on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:02 am

avatar
Disc

Number of posts : 8
Age : 30
Location : Im lost ;/
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : (IGN)
Guild : (name)
Registration date : 2008-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Odin on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:08 am

Good job on getting proof Disc.

I hope you don't let Mission or Illusion win this pissing contest and rejoin Dynasty.

_________________
Later
avatar
Odin

Number of posts : 829
Location : Florida, USA
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : 0din (w/zero)
Guild : Dynasty
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://pwusa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Disc on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:14 am

Odin wrote:Good job on getting proof Disc.

I hope you don't let Mission or Illusion win this pissing contest and rejoin Dynasty.

Ofc im coming back >.> Just wanted to make everything clear and it was easier that way.
avatar
Disc

Number of posts : 8
Age : 30
Location : Im lost ;/
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : (IGN)
Guild : (name)
Registration date : 2008-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Mission on Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:53 am

Disc wrote:
Odin wrote:Good job on getting proof Disc.

I hope you don't let Mission or Illusion win this pissing contest and rejoin Dynasty.

Ofc im coming back >.> Just wanted to make everything clear and it was easier that way.

Bleh, I don't care I'm paid.

Just think Disc.

Peace

Mission

Number of posts : 12
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : (IGN)
Guild : (name)
Registration date : 2008-11-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Disc on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:07 am

Mission wrote:
Disc wrote:
Odin wrote:Good job on getting proof Disc.

I hope you don't let Mission or Illusion win this pissing contest and rejoin Dynasty.

Ofc im coming back >.> Just wanted to make everything clear and it was easier that way.

Bleh, I don't care I'm paid.

Just think Disc.

Peace
No thx. Im staying where i am. Everyone can buy u?
avatar
Disc

Number of posts : 8
Age : 30
Location : Im lost ;/
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : (IGN)
Guild : (name)
Registration date : 2008-11-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Charles on Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:50 am

Well all day yesterday i was away for RL issues and could log so i didn't new any of this.
After all i am happy i saw this cause it means someone is afraid of dynasty Smile

p.s I thought Illusion was friends and not RATS
avatar
Charles

Number of posts : 43
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : (IGN)
Guild : (name)
Registration date : 2008-08-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Stryke on Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:35 pm

Mission GTFO noob. And leave Dynasty's members alone, they aren't sucky asses like you. This sh1et rly pissed me off. I'm sorry coz i'm not playin there, just for the fun TO NOT let u farm anywhere. Just in Safe Zone. God damn, i hate suckass ppl like you. Gtfo noob, dont touch dynasty reputation.


Mission wrote:I quit...
Bye.

Like someone cares.
Zbye! and fly.
avatar
Stryke
Admin

Number of posts : 342
Age : 34
Location : Somewhere in Hell
Zhu Xian : Never played
Channel : Never played
Family : Never played
Clan : Never played
P W : Retired since 2008
Guild : Retired since 2008
Registration date : 2008-08-17

View user profile http://www.pwusa.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Odin on Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:57 pm

Lmao,

Why don't you say what you really think, Stryke.

I can't stop laughing at your post. I have tears I'm laughing so hard.

Rule34 strikes again.

It is hard to believe some of the things some of those guys do.

PS. I put this in another post somewhere but I will say again, I banned Mission's IP from our forums.

When I was looking in the forum's data base, I learned that Mission and Reversal use the same IP. That is why I put Reversal in the "Spies" Usergroup.

And Charles, oh yeah. Some peeps like Mission know to worry about Dynasty. Our bunch got the best of Rule34, on the private.

Kadif"s guild Phoenix, with Stryke (Oriax) as vGM, was the strongest guild on our server, at that time, and we f***ed them up. he he

_________________
Later
avatar
Odin

Number of posts : 829
Location : Florida, USA
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : 0din (w/zero)
Guild : Dynasty
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://pwusa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by hayalet on Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:27 pm

damn, hate those fckers, we should watch out who we are recruitin.

Kadif"s guild Phoenix, with Stryke (Oriax) as vGM, was the strongest guild on our server, at that time, and we f***ed them up. he he[/quote]

you have forgotten myst =pp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( the guild that has stand for a loooong time) xD
avatar
hayalet

Number of posts : 89
Age : 28
Location : in ur closet
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : (IGN)
Guild : (name)
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Stryke on Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:23 pm

sure sure Myst was ok too when Jess was @ leadership

but those times are gone and forgotten, also wiped.
take care of the new Dynasty, and play with fun.
Even if Noobs like MISSION _of_suck_ass are interfering with your game play.
avatar
Stryke
Admin

Number of posts : 342
Age : 34
Location : Somewhere in Hell
Zhu Xian : Never played
Channel : Never played
Family : Never played
Clan : Never played
P W : Retired since 2008
Guild : Retired since 2008
Registration date : 2008-08-17

View user profile http://www.pwusa.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Belphegor on Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:22 pm

I really have no comment on this that doesn't contain bunch of foul language, so i'm not gonna post anything of that kind.

_________________


Don't click here!
avatar
Belphegor

Number of posts : 108
Age : 24
Location : Uum...at home
Zhu Xian : Belph
Channel : 11
Family : /
Clan : /
P W : Crusher
Guild : Helios
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Odin on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:32 pm

Myst is always in my memory. I miss Rose, Madcat, and many others that were in Myst.

_________________
Later
avatar
Odin

Number of posts : 829
Location : Florida, USA
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : 0din (w/zero)
Guild : Dynasty
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://pwusa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Belphegor on Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:11 am

Yeah, Myst was cool.

_________________


Don't click here!
avatar
Belphegor

Number of posts : 108
Age : 24
Location : Uum...at home
Zhu Xian : Belph
Channel : 11
Family : /
Clan : /
P W : Crusher
Guild : Helios
Registration date : 2008-09-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Linus on Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 am

i miss myst aswell :/

hate las3r and his wipes...Haven't even got the TFN client on computer anymore.

_________________
yeah...

Linus

Number of posts : 52
Location : Finland
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : (IGN)
Guild : (name)
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile http://pwillusion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Kadif on Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:08 pm

Linus wrote:

hate las3r and his wipes...Haven't even got the TFN client on computer anymore.

same here Linus Smile
avatar
Kadif

Number of posts : 74
Age : 44
Location : romania
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : (IGN) Kadi lvl 100
Guild : (name) no guild atm
Registration date : 2008-08-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Linus on Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:04 pm

but he got sort of surprised when i quit :O

And I dont think he removed my GM status yet either XD

_________________
yeah...

Linus

Number of posts : 52
Location : Finland
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : (IGN)
Guild : (name)
Registration date : 2008-09-11

View user profile http://pwillusion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Odin on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:58 pm

This post has been moved here because this section is more appropriate for this thread than any other section.

Other Illusion related threads will be moved here soon.

It has also been unlocked, in the event forum members, with posting privileges here, want to continue to post in this thread.

_________________
Later
avatar
Odin

Number of posts : 829
Location : Florida, USA
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : 0din (w/zero)
Guild : Dynasty
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://pwusa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Odin on Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:29 pm

The following is a duplicated post (copy), I made, and is taken from a thread in the Dynasty General Discussions. I think posting it at the end of this thread is an appropriate place for it to be posted too.

Linus, this post is for you. I have sent you this same info in PMs. Your post above confuses me.

The following is laid out so it is very easy to see all of the facts.

Mission wrote:

Bleh, I don't care I'm paid.

Just think Disc.

Peace


The following is Mission's conversation with Disc.








The following is a screen shot of this forum's data showing Mission and Reversal use the same IP. Linus, you don't have to trust me, just trust your own eyes.




This "Mission business" has never been about spies. I post Dynasty info in the MS forums. Anyone spying on Dynasty is wasting their time. I just named the Usergroup "Spies" instead of "a**holes" or something like that.

This is about Mission "griefing" Dynasty, and using Disc to do it.

Mission wrote:I quit...

After asking my guildies if they wanted to help me for FB19, there was no response.

I asked if they wanted to help once again

Disc responded and replied No, thats why no one answer, and you should have done FB19 already.

I told him I hadn't because people weren't on, he then "lol'd" and didn't respond.

He asked if anyone had DQ questies and several people responded.

I then once again asked if anyone could help me, hoping for a more positive response.

But once again there was no response and Disc again responded with a "stop spamming, no one wants to help"



I thought this guild was helpful, I'm not complaining about not helping, but the fact of people being rude.

So thanks for the shit.

Bye.

I don't care WHY Mission did this. I'm just glad I know how Mission is, because I avoid people like him.

As far as Reversal's intentions or anyone else's intentions, there is NEVER a good reason to grief others.

As far as Illusion recruiting Dynasty, maybe look at Mission's PM again. He clearly asked Disc to join Illusion.

Linus, believe what you want. I know the facts and any reasonable person knows the same thing as me, based on the evidence.

Reminder: This post can be made anywhere.

If you do not reply to this, I understand but know, I will take your silence as a "F*** off Odin", and adjust my thinking accordingly.

_________________
Later
avatar
Odin

Number of posts : 829
Location : Florida, USA
Zhu Xian : (IGN)
Channel : (number)
Family : (name)
Clan : (name)
P W : 0din (w/zero)
Guild : Dynasty
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile http://pwusa.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Upset

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum